1. Stock up your google reader with an excessive amount of blogs. My current favorite is Hyperbole and a Half; Allie Brosh is hilarious. And she likes David Sedaris and Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It will suck you in and you then you will look up and realize that you've been reading blogs rather than being productive for hours on end. Don't say I didn't warn you.
2. Check facebook frequently. Upload pictures to facebook from the fun times you had watching the World Cup. Read through your newsfeed to catch up on all the posts your friends made while you were sleeping. Look to see if any of your friends are online to chat with even though it's 3 am their time and 11 am where you live. Cyberstalk Alan Tudyk.
3. Research the next two 25 page papers you have due in a month. Do this instead of reading blogs and checking facebook.
4. Catch up on correspondence. Respond to old emails. Write new ones. Look to see if any of your friends are on gchat even though it's 3 am their time and 11 am where you live.
5. Work on consulting/volunteer work. Meet with volunteer agency. Write proposals. Be productive in general.
6. Go to the mall and wander aimlessly, like you're a 15 year old. Go to another mall and watch Twilight, like you're a 15 year old.
7. Be touristy. Visit the giraffes and feed them. Visit the elephants and adopt one. Visit the park and play safari.
8. Write a blog post. Brainstorm new blog posts. Look through pictures to see if there is anything entertaining/random you can include in your blog post.
9. Walk a mile to Java. Sit, read/research, eat, listen to your ipod, stare aimlessly into space, people-watch, walk back.
10. Recruit friends to entertain you.
a. Watch numerous bootleg movies. Brainstorm new movies/tv shows to buy for only 100 KSH.
b. Go to dinner/drinks/late night-early morning dance parties at various shady establishments.
c. Convince them to cook dinner for you in trade for wine and beer.