Golf 101: TIA

Captain Awesome learns to golf!  I always knew I'd be a natural thanks to my superhero skills.  I didn't want to outshine my fellow golfers on the driving range so I kept my awesomeness under wraps and played as any first timer would be expected.  With a few pointers from the caddies on stance and form my awesomeness quickly took over.  I made a few balls in the air but would regularly swing and miss, hit a wild ball, or knock one only a few feet so as to not intimidate my friends practicing alongside me.  I love that I move to Africa before learning how to golf, despite being surrounded by countless golf courses in Dallas.  Here are some pictures of Jon, Jana and me at Railway Golf Club in Nairobi.

Most awesome caddy ever!

My golfing buds
Fun at the driving range

No comments:

Post a Comment